Search This Blog

Friday, August 17, 2012

SOMEBODY WHO CAN DEAL WITH YOUR JACKED-UP FEET

I don’t know if you’ve ever been part of a church foot-washing, but I just participated in my first.  It was a remarkable experience, especially for me because I was called upon to preach.  I was preaching in very unfamiliar territory, but God came through with a Word that only the Holy Spirit could put together.

Delivered for the 2nd night of Revival at St. Luke CME Church, hear a message about Somebody Who Can Deal With Jacked-up Feet.

Listen well.


Rev. Anderson T. Graves II is the pastor of Hall Memorial CME Church
Call/ fax: 334-288-0577
Email us at hallmemorialcme1@aol.com  
Friend Pastor Graves at www.facebook.com/rev.a.t.graves 

If you want to be a blessing to this ministry, contributions may be made by check or money order.

Mail all contributions to :
Hall Memorial CME Church
541 Seibles Rd.,
Montgomery, AL 36116

1 comment:

  1. Thank God that Jesus has dealt with MY jacked up feet - through the blood, water and the Spirit. Great Word!

    ReplyDelete