Search This Blog

Sunday, September 9, 2012

HOW DO I LOVE MY NEIGHBOR?

Last week I preached a sermon called “Oh, How Do I Love Jesus?”  I thought was that with that topic, but it turns out that God had another move to make.

This message came as a companion to the previous Word.  As God advances the work of His kingdom in and through us, there are 2 major moves to make, 2 major questions to answer.  The first is: How do I love Jesus?

The 2nd move comes out of the question for this message: HOW DO I LOVE MY NEIGHBOR?

Listen well.

 

Rev. Anderson T. Graves II is the pastor of Hall Memorial CME Church
Call/ fax: 334-288-0577
Email us at hallmemorialcme1@aol.com  
Friend Pastor Graves at www.facebook.com/rev.a.t.graves 

If you want to be a blessing to this ministry, contributions may be made by check or money order.

Mail all contributions to :
Hall Memorial CME Church
541 Seibles Rd.,
Montgomery, AL 36116

No comments:

Post a Comment