Search This Blog

Sunday, June 16, 2013

WAIT. WHAT JUST HAPPENED?

Saturday evening I put the finishing touches on the Father’s Day sermon.  Before I went to bed, I asked the Lord to settle my mind, order my thoughts, and show me clearly how He wanted His message to be delivered. 

I awoke Sunday morning in mid-conversation with God.  He was telling me to preach something different.  That wasn’t the mind-settling, thought-ordering response I’d expected.

And on top of all that, my Father’s Day gift was a sword-handled umbrella.

The title of the message is WAIT. WHAT JUST HAPPENED?

Listen well.

Podcast Powered By Podbean

---Anderson T. Graves II   is a writer, community organizer and consultant for education, ministry, and rural leadership development.

Rev. Anderson T. Graves II is pastor of Hall Memorial CME Church in Montgomery, Alabama.

Call  334-288-0577
Email
atgravestwo2@aol.com
Friend me at
www.facebook.com/rev.a.t.graves

Subscribe to my personal blog  www.andersontgraves.blogspot.com.
If you enjoy our work, please help support our work in the community. Send a donation of any amount by check or money order.
Mail all contributions to :
Hall Memorial CME Church
541 Seibles Road
Montgomery, AL 36116

No comments:

Post a Comment