Search This Blog

Sunday, April 14, 2013

I’VE GOT GOOD NEWS & I’VE GOT BAD NEWS

The good news is that I found a way to increase my upper body strength and balance in just 6 weeks.  The bad news is that it involves me breaking my left leg and getting put on crutches for a month-and-a-half.

Good news.  Bad news.

Jesus used the pattern of good news and bad news in the earliest recorded sermon/ Bible study He preached.  That message was/ is critical for our understanding of the foundational spiritual principles of life.

So listen well, church.  I’VE GOT GOOD NEWS & I’VE GOT BAD NEWS

Podcast Powered By Podbean
---Anderson T. Graves

Rev. Anderson T. Graves II is the pastor of Hall Memorial CME Church

Call/ fax: 334-288-0577
Email us at hallmemorialcme1@aol.com   
Friend Pastor Graves at www.facebook.com/rev.a.t.graves
If you want to be a blessing to this ministry, contributions may be made by check or money order.

Mail all contributions to:

Hall Memorial CME Church
541 Seibles Road
Montgomery, AL 36116
 

No comments:

Post a Comment